Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Host


Host
by Stephenie Meyer
I really enjoyed this book.
I am NOT a science fiction fan. The first 50 pages of this book were really hard to me. I just kept reading because Tatia said she liked it and because I have enjoyed Stephanie's other books.
By around page 51, it got really good, I couldn't put it down.
The story is about aliens invading our world. The alien's can only live if they invade a human body. Tatia, smartly, pointed out that the book really is about good and evil. Freedom of choice, or forcing every one to be good and kind. If everyone is made to be good, the world is a much better place, everyone happy, healthy, no money worries.
Hmm, that plan sounds familiar.
I thought the book really showed all our human emotions and how they affect us. Really it is an interesting book. Read it.

2 comments:

Emily M said...

was it good?

Julie/mom said...

yes! I knew I didn't have time to make my full report....I will. It was VERY good.