Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Books I Haven't Read YET

I spent some time at Borders Book store today. They have such a great layout for their books. It makes you want to buy way too many. I wrote down several books that look interesting. I checked and I can get them ALL at my library! Yeah! As I read them, I will post about them - if they are yucky, I will post that too. Have any of you read any of them?? Here is my list:


Ask Again later
Jill a. davis

This is how it happened
Jo barrett

The appeal
Grisham

The echo maker
Richard powers

The rug merchant
Meg mullins

Lost & found
Carolyn parkhurst

People of the book
Geraldine brooks

Bernice bobs her hair
f. scott fitzgerald

Outrageous Fortune
Tim Scott

Gentlemen of the Road
Michael Chabon

The Wicked
L.A. Banks (vampire?)

Atonement – Ian McEwan

No comments: