Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Gatecrasher


The Gatecrasher

by: Madeleine Wickham
aka Sophia Kinsella


Sadly, this book was AWFUL!! The main character was SO unsympathetic. She was an awful person and the author let her just stay that way. I really don't get the book, nor why the author wanted to spend her days making this awful stuff up. Sad for me, I was hoping to enjoy this "new" author. YUCKSVILLE.

It is about a woman who crashes memorial service to meet the rich, grieving widow, date him for awhile, blah, blah blah. I won't ruin it for you, if you choose to read this disastrous book.

If I could find a way to write the author and tell her how disappointed and awful her book was, I would.

I will add the picture later, the blog will not let me do it now. I have tried about 10 times.

No comments: