Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sensational Sasaffras Springs


THIS IS KYLIE!
This sensational book was my school's booktalk book
The book is about a kid who is 10 or 12. At first he reads this book about a person who explores the world looking for special things. The boy thinks there is nothing special about Sasaffras Springs, so his dad challenges him that if he can find 7 wonders of Sasaffras Springs by the end of the week then the boy will get a train ticket to visit his aunt in another state.
It is a great adventure for the boy.
I really liked this book. I reccomend this book to everybody! It would be good for Candice to read aloud to her class too.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Kylie, great suggestion. We just finished reading The Adventures of Edward Tulane and my students really liked it. Have you read that book? So now we need a new book to read. I'll go check it out from our school library. Thanks!