Sunday, July 1, 2012

Read during November 2011

The Art of Fielding             
author:  Chad Harbach                           
finished:  Nov  11        
7/8

I really enjoyed all the baseball talk. Henry, an amazing baseball player, comes to a college, Westish. Plays great for all 2 ½ years. During his 3rd year he falls apart. Suddenly he cannot throw anymore.  He plays short stop. There are about 5 other characters, their stories are there. I didn’t care much. I did care enough to finish the 512 page book.



Don’t Leave me This Way   
author:  Julia Fox Garrison              
NF           
finished:  Nov 11     
10 LOVED

Julia takes a cold medicine and has a stroke! Left side paralysis. Takes many years to diagnose why she had the stroke. I really like this book; really liked her positive attitude.

No comments: