Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Associate

The Associate
by: John Grisham

This does read somewhat like The Firm; which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I liked The Firm.

There is a guy, at the end of law school. He gets blackmailed to spy. The usual Grisham stuff ensues.

The very beginning was good; the story got too tense; I didn't like the subject matter; didn't know if I could keep on, so I read the end!
Yes, i did, and I am glad. It helped me to feel better, understand, I kept reading and really enjoyed the book. Kerry is so against reading the end of books (at the beginning of your reading), but I really don't like the tension. I like to fast forward in the tense part of movies.

If you are a Grisham fan, you will like this book.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Finally somebody besides me posts a decent book around here.