Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Memory Keeper's Daughter

I tried to find a picture, but it's been so long that I forgot how to save it and retrieve it - sorry. Anyway, I'm in the middle (or beginning more like it) of reading this book and I like it so far. It's about twins that are born and the one is a down syndrome child. The father tells the mother that that baby died and so the nurse takes her to raise her herself. Sorry it that doesn't make sense. I'm in the Vegas airport waiting to get back to Salt Lake and I'm tired. Anyway, it's an easy read book and it still has my attention so that's good. I'll let you know the final opinion once I get there. Maybe next year!

1 comment:

Julie/mom said...

I started this book once, for some reason, I didn't like it. Nice to know you do and it is an easy read. I will try again!